Vacancy: General Manager – London area
Salary: £45k – £50k Basic + Bonus Scheme + Company Car
Reporting to: Board of Directors
My client, a regional security company operating mainly in the London area, is currently looking to appoint a sales focused General Manager to join their team to promote the business development of the company and to oversee all commercial aspects to ensure the provision of outstanding customer service to their clients.
Applicants must have prior experience developing business within the Manned Guarding sector.
• Source and develop profitable new business within the London and surrounding area.
• Effective communication with existing and potential customers.
• The compilation of effective tender proposals and taking part in negotiations and presentations.
• To manage the day to day commercial and operational aspects of the business.
• To develop and establish industry recognised KPI’s.
• Regular meetings with clients to help maintain efficient and profitable relationship and develop new business opportunities.
• Manage short term business planning and forecasting in accordance with overall business goals.
• To ensure the company employs best practice techniques to achieve maximum efficiency and meets customer expectations.
• Previous experience developing and operating business in the Manned Guarding sector.
• Proven negotiation and presentation skills.
Please send your CV and covering e-mail to Lynda Moore at [email protected] or call 01844 260350 for more details