FM Contract Watch Consultancy Services
Experienced Consultants are available to carry out the following:
- Audits and Reviews of both contract and in house security cover
- Site Surveys
- Risk and Threat Assessments
We can also support you through the whole process of going out to Tender for your Security Guarding Contract, including preparation of the tender documentation. Alternatively, we can just manage the process and assist with the evaluation.
Examples of recent consultancy contracts include:
- Audit of contract security service provided for an International Pharmaceutical company.
- Review of contract security services provided at large higher education establishment over several campuses.
- Full survey, including physical security and contract manned guarding for charitable organisation in the field of medicine.
- A review of the performance of security contractors for two major financial institutions to enable the clients to assess the level of service and decide whether or not to go out to tender.
- In depth review of security contractor’s performance, compliance and value for money at large educational establishment.
- Review of an in-house security team at a major UK tourist attraction which resulted in them going out to tender for contract security and we then managed the process for them.
- Management of tender process for security guarding services for high profile London client.
- Audit of several security contractors who are employed by a large company with construction sites throughout the whole of the UK.
- In depth audit of potential facilities management contractors for high profile client prior to them being engaged.
- Risk Assessment and Security Review for place of worship.
- Risk Assessment and full review including physical security and contract guarding for large Business Park.
- Review of security procedures at large construction site following serious breach of security.